The O2 Arena is one of the UK's biggest and best venues for live music, shows and exhibitions, with a 20,000 capacity, fantastic central London location and state-of-the-art technology bringing fans and performers alike the best possible experience.
For accessibility information, please see: https://www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/accessibility or call 020 8463 3359 to book accessible tickets. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org (for information only).
This venue has achieved Gold Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
88 upcoming events at The O2:
Wizkid, Maleek Berry, Mr Eazi
Not3s, Tekno, Tiwa Savgae, Yxng Bane
The 60 Years Of Music Tour:
Ennio Morricone, Czech National Symphony Orchestra, Crouch End Festival Chorus
Tickets on sale here
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 21st Mar: The O2, London published 4 new listings
- Monday 19th Mar: Jeff Lynne's ELO to appear at The O2, London in October
- Monday 12th Mar: C2C Country To Country 2019 announced at The O2, London
- Wednesday 7th Mar: The O2, London published 2 new listings
- Wednesday 28th Feb: The Muppets to appear at The O2, London in July
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 10 more
Earth, Wind and Fire thrilled the audience with 90 minutes non stop music a blend of African, Latin American, funk, soul, pop and jazzrock music. It was great to see the 12 piece combo on stage at the O2 without expensive props, high wires, trapezes, superfluous dancers or large… (cont'd) John from Chislehurst
Have you been to The O2? Write a review
Readers who like 'The O2' also like:
Do you represent The O2, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page