Right in the heart of Oxford and independently owned, The Cellar follows it's own creative pushing musical boundaries from established names to a plethora of exciting young artists en route to the top. As a result, it's gained a highly respected cutting edge reputation attracting Oxford's more discerning music and arts lovers.
Image © IWPhotographic.com
34 upcoming events at The Cellar:
Terraforms - 10th Birthday grooverider:
Grooverider, Bolo, Greencode
Rich Raw, Smokey, DJ D, Nelly, Sandman
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 26th Apr: The Cellar, Oxford published 3 new listings
- Tuesday 24th Apr: The Cellar, Oxford published 2 new listings
- Thursday 19th Apr: The Cellar, Oxford published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 17th Apr: The Cellar, Oxford published 2 new listings
- Wednesday 11th Apr: Mishka Shubaly to appear at The Cellar, Oxford in July
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
We started going to the Cellar (or "The CLR" as the sign says) on Monday for the comedy nights. Who can resist a night called "The Free Beer Show"?
The nights were small but intimate and friendly and the comedians were top notch.
The music nights are good too, although lots… (cont'd) James
Have you been to The Cellar? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Cellar' also like:
Do you represent The Cellar, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page