Right in the heart of Oxford and independently owned, The Cellar follows it's own creative pushing musical boundaries from established names to a plethora of exciting young artists en route to the top. As a result, it's gained a highly respected cutting edge reputation attracting Oxford's more discerning music and arts lovers.
Image © IWPhotographic.com
33 upcoming events at The Cellar:
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Cellar
OX1 3HZ 51.752949, -1.258921
Enquiries: 01865 244 761
Disabled Bookings: 01865 244 761
→ Oxford 9 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 22nd Feb: The Cellar, Oxford published 2 new listings
- Monday 19th Feb: The Cellar, Oxford published 2 new listings
- Friday 16th Feb: Shadowlark to appear at The Cellar, Oxford in April
- Thursday 15th Feb: The Cellar, Oxford published 5 new listings
- Monday 12th Feb: The Cellar, Oxford published 3 new listings
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
We started going to the Cellar (or "The CLR" as the sign says) on Monday for the comedy nights. Who can resist a night called "The Free Beer Show"?
The nights were small but intimate and friendly and the comedians were top notch.
The music nights are good too, although lots… (cont'd) James
Have you been to The Cellar? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Cellar' also like:
Do you represent The Cellar, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page