Built in 1897 as a music hall The Middlesbrough Empire has played host to a variety of performers including Charlie Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, The Scissor Sisters, The Arctic Monkeys and Kasabian! Since he bought the venue 1991 Barry Faulkner has transformed the derelict building into one of the countries finest venues/nightclubs.
The Empire retains all it's former glory with 3 floors dedicated to style and music.
7 upcoming events at The Middlesbrough Empire:
Track The Middlesbrough Empire
- You are tracking The Middlesbrough Empire
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Middlesbrough Empire
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Middlesbrough Empire
TS1 2RT 54.575932, -1.233183
Enquiries: 01642 253 553
Disabled Bookings: 01642 253 553
→ Middlesbrough 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Middlesbrough Empire? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Middlesbrough Empire' also like:
Do you represent The Middlesbrough Empire, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page