Sheffield Botanical Gardens cover 19 acres and were first opened in 1836. Originally designed by Robert Marnock in the Gardenesque style, the site now has fifteen different garden areas featuring collections of plants from all over the world, including Mediterranean, Asian, American prairie-style, woodland and rock-and-water plantings.
1 upcoming event at Sheffield Botanical Gardens:
Track Sheffield Botanical Gardens
- You are tracking Sheffield Botanical Gardens
- Be the first to hear about new events at Sheffield Botanical Gardens
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Sheffield Botanical Gardens? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Sheffield Botanical Gardens' also like:
Do you represent Sheffield Botanical Gardens, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page