New Cross Inn puts on live music 6 nights a week. From Tuesday to Sunday you can check out big, small to medium sized bands, and even really famous bands playing all kinds of genres. The only criteria we have when we’re booking is that it sounds fantastic.
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
44 upcoming events at New Cross Inn:
Track New Cross Inn
- You are tracking New Cross Inn
- Be the first to hear about new events at New Cross Inn
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Polite Riot Presents:
Go Go Cult, Love Luv, The Bronsons
Deathcaps, Trash Culture, Scare Taxi, Kid Slug, Noir Mates…
TV Smith, Duncan Reid, Paul-Ronney Angel
Rich Rags, Just Patrice, Dave Renegade
South London Punx Picnic 2018:
Extinction Of Mankind, Coitus, Visions Of War
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 23rd Jan: Chron Gen to appear at New Cross Inn, London in June
- Wednesday 17th Jan: Weird Sex announced at New Cross Inn, London for January
- Tuesday 16th Jan: New Cross Inn, London published 2 new listings
- Thursday 11th Jan: The Copyrights to appear at New Cross Inn, London in April
- Tuesday 9th Jan: New Cross Inn, London published 4 new listings
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
Free entry all night or under a fiver entry after 8 or 9pm so great for students, locals and visitors alike.
The favourites of the new band scene call in regularly and the venue has been tipped regularly as a place to catching rising stars early.
There's a row of affordable, quality,… (cont'd) Ernesta from London Town
Have you been to New Cross Inn? Write a review
Readers who like 'New Cross Inn' also like:
Do you represent New Cross Inn, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page