The Maltings (Berwick) Trust (Registered Charity No. 701194 trading as The Maltings Theatre & Cinema and Berwick Visual Arts) is located in Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland. It is England's most northern theatre and cinema and uniquely positioned on the border between England and Scotland.
The Maltings is a "mixed-use" venue, presenting both live work (theatre, dance, music, comedy, etc.), films & event broadcasts, classes, and visual arts exhibitions.
The Maltings currently presents over 200 live events annually. Additionally, it is one of the North East's leading independent cinemas, screening around 200 film titles per year.
The Maltings is currently funded by Northumberland County Council and Arts Council England.
7 upcoming events at The Maltings Theatre & Cinema:
Track The Maltings Theatre & Cinema
- You are tracking The Maltings Theatre & Cinema
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Maltings Theatre & Cinema
- We do not currently send alerts for new film listings
- When this feature is added, you will automatically be subscribed.
Wonder Women: The Lady Boys of Bangkok
Ultimate Explorer: Benedict Allen
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Maltings Theatre & Cinema? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Maltings Theatre & Cinema, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page