FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The building which now houses The Haymarket opened in 1865 as the Corn Exchange for the town, and was bought by the Basingstoke Corporation in 1874. By 1910 it was being used as a roller skating rink.
In 2007 the theatre was closed and Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council asked The Anvil Trust to take over the lease. After extensive refurbishment of the box office, bars and foyers, the building re-opened as The Haymarket in September 2007.
11 upcoming events at The Haymarket:
Track The Haymarket
- You are tracking The Haymarket
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Haymarket
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,135,529 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Haymarket
RG21 7NW 51.263031, -1.086968
Enquiries: 01256 465566
→ Basingstoke 8 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Haymarket? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Haymarket' also like:
Do you represent The Haymarket, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page