FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Whether you are looking for a conference centre, banqueting suite, exhibition hall, or a world class music venue, the Corn Exchange can deliver precisely what you want.
A former Corn Exchange, this unique listed building in Edinburgh's original agricultural quarter, has been reborn as the ultimate venue for every style of event. the building consists of seven distinct spaces which can be used separately or in combination with each other.
Capacity: 1,000 - 3,000.
14 upcoming events at Corn Exchange:
Track Corn Exchange
- You are tracking Corn Exchange
- Be the first to hear about new events at Corn Exchange
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,273,307 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Corn Exchange
11 Newmarket Road
EH14 1RL 55.927288, -3.249382
Enquiries: 0131 443 0404
Bookings: 0131 477 3500
Disabled Bookings: 0131 477 3500
→ Slateford 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 12th May: Dr Feelgood to play Corn Exchange, Edinburgh in July
- Tuesday 10th May: Corn Exchange, Edinburgh published 4 new listings
- Tuesday 26th Apr: Corn Exchange, Edinburgh published 3 new listings
Have Your Say
The Edinburgh Corn Exchange is a great venue.
There's a large Asda just across the road for food or drink. This also provides decent parking for drivers. There are no problems with the queue or searches and the size of the venue provides excellent acoustics and creates an enjoyable atmosphere.
Enjoy. =]. Conar Kerr from New Cumnock
Have you been to Corn Exchange? Write a review
Readers who like 'Corn Exchange' also like:
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC): Edinburgh
Do you represent Corn Exchange, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page