The Leadmill is Sheffield's longest running live music venue. It first opened its doors in 1980 and has hosted some of the biggest live acts in the world. It has been voted as Sheffield's best live music venue on numerous occasions and has also won national awards from the NME and Live UK.
Capacity is 900 and 250 for the Steel Stage.
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
49 upcoming events at Leadmill:
- You are tracking The Leadmill
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Leadmill
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 23rd Feb: Groove On Athon announced at Leadmill, Sheffield for March
- Tuesday 20th Feb: GoGo Penguin to appear at Leadmill, Sheffield in November
- Friday 16th Feb: Leadmill, Sheffield published 3 new listings
- Wednesday 7th Feb: Leadmill, Sheffield published 3 new listings
- Thursday 1st Feb: David O'Doherty to appear at Leadmill, Sheffield in November
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
Cor blimey - what a night, what a band and what a venue.
It was the 2nd time for me, and I have to say that this band has real class and know just how to get the crowd going. A superb set being drawn from the recent(ish) Letters From… (cont'd) Chris or Robert from Chesterfield
Have you been to The Leadmill? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Leadmill' also like:
Do you represent The Leadmill, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page