The York Barbican is managed by SMG (UK) Ltd. SMG is one of the world's largest international venue operators.
York Barbican is owned by City of York Council and is now open after a major Â£2m investment. This includes a Â£1.5m refurbishment of the much-loved venue enhanced with a restaurant, meeting rooms and improved public and back of house spaces.
The Barbican offers a diverse programme of events taking advantage of the venue's 1500 seated and 1900 standing capacities. The opening season will include comedy, a range of live music events, snooker, family shows and community events. In other words, everything from Jane McDonald to Morrissey!
Image © York Barbican
69 upcoming events at York Barbican:
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 21st Mar: York Barbican: Rip It Up (Touring) PRESALE tickets available now
- Wednesday 21st Mar: York Barbican published 6 new listings
- Monday 12th Mar: Kacey Musgraves to appear at York Barbican in October
- Friday 9th Mar: Levellers to appear at York Barbican in July
- Tuesday 27th Feb: Caro Emerald to appear at York Barbican in November
Have Your Say
- Have you been to York Barbican? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'York Barbican' also like:
Do you represent York Barbican, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page