This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
"LeGrand: the sound of NYC nights. 1976-1994.
Jaded New Yorker Andrea D plays the sound of NYC nights from 1976-1994. Think: Mudd Club, Danceteria, Area, Max's Kansas City, Club 57, CBGB...bring your New Yawk attitude, sling on a leather jacket and get ready to dance like you're back on the Bowery."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: 125 Church Street
Enquiries: 020 3490 8240
→ Stoke Newington 10 min walk
→ Rectory Road 13 min walk
→ Manor House 17 min walk