This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Singing Without Borders
Musicians Without Borders have been working with 130 children from primary schools in Salford and Manchester to write and share songs in different languages, including Swahili, Bangla, French, Amharic and Bosnian.
This is a one-off event with musicians from Beatingwing Orchestra showcasing the richness of life in modern-day Planet Manchester.
Singing without Borders celebrates Greater Manchester's cultural and musical heritage and gives local children the opportunity work with professional musicians from around the globe. Musicians Without Borders will be creating a songbook for teachers and community groups of all the songs that have been learnt and written.
Tickets are free but must be booked. See www.z-arts.org/events/singing-without-borders/ for further information.
For schools bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Schools please note, most suitable for Key Stage 2 and fits in to the History, Geography, Citizenship, PSHE, Music and MFL of the National Curriculum
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Z-Arts Centre
Enquiries: 0161 226 1912
→ Deansgate 10 min walk