Tue 26th Mar at 7:00pm
Queen Of Hearts
@ Leicester Square Theatre, London
Featuring: Debbie Chapman
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Queen Of Hearts: Debbie Chapman
Join Debbie on a journey of love gained and love lost as she royally celebrates her ultimate love of music. She will take inspiration from her biggest influences including Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland as she ponders (aloud) why she’s always the bridesmaid and never the bride...
Debbie is a straight talking Yorkshire lass who has been performing in Musical Theatre around the world for the past 15 years. She will be joined on stage by Musical Director Joseph Atkins and Special Guests Tiffany Graves & Johnathan Tweedie.
Through an amalgamation of comedic stories and heartfelt song, Debbie will attempt to analyse why her fairytale of love has yet to become a reality and why in many ways, she feels just like the Queen of Hearts.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Leicester Square Theatre
Phone: 020 7734 2222
Disabled Bookings: 020 7734 2222
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Charing Cross 10 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk