Sat 16th Mar at 8:30pm - 2:00am
@ Sixty Million Postcards, Bournemouth
Also appearing: Crushed Beaks, DJs
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Fiction' show
Brothers Nick and Mike Barrett, along with James Howard, have played music together for years. Originating from SW London, the three used to create music with a drum machine until it became arrogant and smug - so they threw it in the Thames. The addition of David Miller completed the group. Musical cues for the group include Talking Heads, Young Marble Giants, The Fall, The Wolfgang Press, Deerhunter and so on ad infitum.
Fiction tour dates
Duo Alex Morris and Matthew Poile create a swirling cacophony of sound despite the lack of band members. Formed through a love of Italian horror films, they combine the immediacy and shock of these slashers, although their music will get your blood pumping rather than getting it spilled over the dance floor. This band delight in immersing their scuzzy noise in excitable ferocity.
Crushed Beaks tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Sixty Million Postcards