This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Lewis Hamilton Band' show
Since their formation in August 2010 The Lewis Hamilton Band have been booked for over 600 shows from Shetland to Poland, and have appeared at most of the UK's biggest blues festivals, including Main Stage performances at Hebden Bridge and Maryport.
24 year old Lewis was nominated 'Young Blues Artist Of The Year' in the British Blues Awards 2014.
The opening track Lonesome and Blue from the band's 3rd studio album Ghost Train was played on Bob Harris Sunday BBC R2.
Lewis Hamilton Band tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 0131 557 5114
→ Waverley 5 min walk