Sat 23rd Mar at Midday - 2:00pm
@ Union Chapel, London
Also appearing: Land Observations, Matthew & Me
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Dakhla' show
Daylight Music : Dakhla + Land Observations + Matthew & Me
Daylight music is a dazzling idea presented by the Union Chapel to open up their amazing gothic venue to a shiny new daytime crowd and provide a rather exciting platform for artists.
Entry to Daylight Music is free but please consider giving a small donation (suggested donation £3.50) which can be put towards the running costs and expenses of bring these bands (from all over the country) to the venue.
This event takes place at Union Chapel, which has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Brass and drums ensemble mixing Afro rhythms to Latino brass lines, Arabic melodies, hip-hop beats and Balkan time signatures, it's crazy music that's guaranteed to get bodies moving and shaking!
The band consists of Matt Brown (drums), Charlotte Ostafew (Bari Sax), Pete Judge (trumpet) and Sophie Stockham (alto sax); 4 musicians whose training and experience spans jazz and classical backgrounds, a band not to be missed!
Dakhla tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Union Chapel
Disabled Access: Bronze Status
Enquiries: 020 7226 1686
Disabled Bookings: 020 7226 1686
→ Highbury and Islington 3 min walk
→ Highbury & Islington 4 min walk