This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for 20 Years Of War Child
20 Years Of War Child
Featuring dozens of unseen photographs by iconic photographers, such as Mary McCartney and Tom Stoddart, this exhibition offers backstage glimpses of the impressive ensembles of talent that have come together for the Way Child cause.
Original album artwork is displayed alongside video footage of the marathon recording session for the BRIT award-winning album 'Help'. The exhibition also highlights the amazing support work with the children of war torn regions, made possible by these relationships.
War Child was founded in 1993 by filmmaker Bill Leeson and writer David Wilson in response to the conflict in the former Yugoslavia, specifically to the plight of children they encountered while filming in the region.
In 20 years the charity has gone from a small organisation run out of a sitting room, to an international charity that today works in Afghanistan, Central African Republic, DR Congo, Iraq, Syria and Uganda.
Entry to the exhibition is included with your ticket to the British Music Experience.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ North Greenwich 4 min walk