Tue 16th Apr at 7:00pm
@ The Arches, Glasgow
Also appearing: Superfood
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Peace' show
Peace + Superfood
After announcing their debut album 'In Love', Peace embark on their biggest tour to date in April.
The Birmingham four-piece have blown away critics and crowds alike with their forward-thinking musical mentality and they've been tipped by the likes of NME and The Fly as the best new British band.
Their album 'In Love' was produced by Jim Abbiss, who has worked with the likes of Arctic Monkeys and Adele. Singles 'Bloodshake', 'Wraith' and 'Follow Baby' have ruled the airwaves and their EP 'Delicious' rode high in end of year lists.
Joining them are the rather brilliant Superfood. Also hailing from Birmingham this is their first national tour and you won't regret getting down early!
Based out of Birmingham, Peace create drifting, melodic indie rock that merges the crawling atmosphere of classic post-punk with the pop-oriented bounce of modern bands like Vampire Weekend.
Formed by brothers Harrison and Samuel Koisser, on vocals/guitar and bass, respectively, as well as guitarist Douglas Castle and drummer Dominic Boyce, the band came together in 2010 before gaining recognition among the UK. press with its debut outing, the Delicious EP, then going on to score two UK top 20 albums.
Peace tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Arches
→ Glasgow Central 2 min walk