This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Synthetic Photograph
Consider how artists, professionals in post-production and the wider online community are using compositing tools to create hybrid photorealist images.
When it becomes possible to create “photographs” using virtual cameras and 3D software that are entirely synthetic, how might we continue to speak of ‘photography’ as a sealed cultural form?
Featuring Richard Kolker, a photographer who has never taken a photogaph and Rainer Usselmann, who has been working for over 25 years at the interface of theory, technology and commercial practice in photography and digital media production.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Photographers' Gallery
→ Oxford Circus 2 min walk