This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Sikh Fortress Turban
Sikh Fortress Turban
A Spotlight Loan from the British Museum.
The magnificent fortress turban is a distinctive symbol of Sikh faith and history. This exhibition will explore the story of this warrior’s turban and include contributions from Birmingham’s Sikh community explaining why the turban remains important to them today.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Enquiries: 0121 303 1966
→ New Street 6 min walk
→ Snow Hill 6 min walk
→ Corporation Street 7 min walk
→ Snow Hill 5 min walk