This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Talk: Trans Historical Literature By Jack Wolf
Jack Wolf was born in Bath, and has spent most of his life in rural Somerset. His interests in faerie tales and in social history led to a writing career.
He is currently studying for a PhD, which looks at the writing of trans characters in (mostly) historical literature. His first novel, The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones, has just been published by Chatto & Windus.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: M Shed
Enquiries: 0117 352 6600
→ Bedminster 12 min walk