Fri 22nd Feb at 8:00pm - 11:00pm
The Milk Bar
@ The Gunnersbury Tavern, London
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The Milk Bar' show
The Milk Bar + Weird Naked Indian + I Am A Pilot
"The best of up & coming talent converge in Chiswick for an unprecedented night of eclectic live music spanning multi-genres."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Weird Naked Indian are the alternative, acoustic rock trio of David Dale, Conor Doig and David Holland from the Steel City of San Portablo in Wales. Having formed one summer, not so many years ago, they were commissioned by Michael Sheen to write the anthem for his legendary production of 'The Passion' in their hometown.
WNI have played alongside Manic Street Preachers, Paul Potts, and Joan Armatrading. The Weird Naked Indian Summer EP has been well received on iTunes and by BBC Introducing.
Weird Naked Indian tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Gunnersbury Tavern
Enquiries: 020 8994 0062
→ Gunnersbury 4 min walk
→ Gunnersbury 3 min walk