This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Tribes' show
With their new album 'Wish To Scream' due for release on May 20th and current single 'How The Other Half Live' preceding it on March 25, Tribes are itching to get back out on the live stage – a place they utterly thrive.
Their next run of dates will come in two waves – kicking things off regionally from April 6th - 12th, followed by a second run the week 'Wish To Scream' is released, from May 21st. All dates will culminate in the bands biggest London headline show to date at the 3,000 capacity Roundhouse in Camden on May 29th.
'Wish To Scream' was produced by Kevin Augunas and recorded at the famed Sound City Studio in LA, where Nirvana's 'Nevermind' and Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' were brought to life.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Enquiries: 0191 227 4757
Disabled Bookings: 0191 227 4757
→ Haymarket 5 min walk
→ Manors 12 min walk