This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Big And Small Family Day
Come explore the art and architecture of Tate Britain through sound, sculpture and performance. Create your own music with a group of musicians, construct cardboard sculptures to reveal people and places, perform your own painting and set free the hidden soundtrack of an artwork.
No booking necessary, drop in anytime and take part. Fun for families with under 5s (older brothers and sisters welcome too).
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Tate Britain
→ Vauxhall 9 min walk
→ Pimlico 6 min walk
→ Vauxhall 6 min walk