This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Climate Changing Stories
Climate Changing Stories
Climate Changing Stories combines science, imagination, artefacts and art with different time periods and perspectives to give a long view of our ever-evolving planet.
From the climate of 19th century London to science fiction inspired visions of the future, to wind turbines and the almost obsolete incandescent light bulb, the exhibition will take visitors on a fascinating journey through some of the Museum's best-loved galleries to discover objects and stories that reflect the human capacity to adapt to the challenges of our climate changing world.
Among the highlights of the display is the Bersey Cab - the first self-propelled vehicle for hire that appeared on the streets of London in 1897. Now, electric transport is firmly back on the agenda with charging points in London set to double in the next six months and a futuristic ‘driverless electric taxi’ in the offing. Could the car of our great-great-great-grandparents present a solution for greener cities today?
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Science Museum
Enquiries: 0870 870 4868
Disabled Bookings: 020 7942 4000
→ South Kensington 6 min walk
→ Gloucester Rd 7 min walk