This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Orchids
A four week celebration of this glorious group of plants.
Suffering from the winter blues or desperate to escape the cold and dreary weather? Brighten up winter with a burst of colour as the Princess of Wales Conservatory is transformed into a sea of exotic orchids.
Orchids will give you the opportunity to walk through archways of ornate flowers and to take-in towering pillars of stunning floral displays. The water-borne centre piece features a tribute to the mighty Victoria amazonica, with a creative interpretation that is not to be missed. Plus, get a behind the scenes glimpse of our orchid nursery with the help of our volunteer guides.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Kew Gardens
Enquiries: 020 8332 5000
Disabled Bookings: 020 8332 5655
→ Kew Bridge 9 min walk
→ Kew Gardens 10 min walk