This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Natural Science Family Talk
Sea Dragons and Smugglers – Fossils and Geology of the South Wales Coast.
Our beautiful coast was formed in tropical seas and the rocks contain exotic fossils, including corals and ichthyosaurs.
In more recent times, many of the bays and limestone caves were used by smugglers. Watch them all come back to life in this family-friendly talk.
Gyda Dr. Christian Baars, Geology Department.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Museum Cardiff
→ Cathays 4 min walk