This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Make & Mend – Leather Flowers
Delve into baskets of forgotten bits and bobs and create something to be proud of in these monthly up-cycling workshops for adults.
This month transform old unwanted leather jackets and scraps into something beautiful and new!. By chopping them up and saving this tough reusable material you can create accessories such as beautiful cuffs, flower corsages or necklaces.
Materials supplied. All abilities welcome.
Booking required, call 02920 573600.
Please note that sessions are for adults only (age 16 and over)
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Waterfront Museum
Enquiries: 01792 638950
→ Swansea 12 min walk
→ Swansea Docks 12 min walk