This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Timur Novikov Exhibition
Timur Novikov Exhibition
This is a comprehensive exhibition of work by Russian artist Timur Novikov (1958–2002), co-curated by his step-daughter Masha Novikova-Savelyeva. Very influential in Russia during the 1980s and 1990s, Novikov is best known for his distinct style of appliqué – whereby fabric motifs are sewn onto larger pieces of cloth – at once formally simple and beguiling.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Ikon Gallery
→ New Street 13 min walk
→ Corporation Street 15 min walk
→ Snow Hill 15 min walk
→ Five Ways 9 min walk