This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
In 1611 a play was submitted to the censor with no definitive author. Several characters were unnamed, there was no title and the plots within were adapted from episodes of Cervantes' Don Quixote.
In the 1990s the palaeographer Charles Hamilton attested that this play was the lost Shakespeare, Cardenio.
This is an indelible and disturbing play that deals with obsession, amorality, suspicion and, ultimately, revenge.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Queens Theatre
Bookings: 01271 316 063
Disabled Bookings: 01271 316 063
→ Barnstaple 9 min walk