Sat 2nd Mar at 10:00pm - 4:00am
The South London Soul Train
@ CLF Art Cafe (Block A, Bussey Building), London
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The South London Soul Train: Jazzheadchronic
"Your resident host JAZZHEADCHRONIC takes you on an epic 6hr non-stop Magical Mystery tour through all things Too Damn Funky. P-Funk to Jazz Funk, Soul Jazz to Rare Groove N' Stax, Motown to Club Classics and Anthems. As always, Passengers are requested to check their Souls at the Station as this ones for good time party people only! No Bass Wobbles Here, Only Love, Funk and Souuuuuuuul.
Come get yoh funk on!"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Bussey Building / CLF Art Cafe founder, producer and DJ. 'JAZZHEADCHRONIC' DJ MICKEY SMITH has been successfully promoting and DJ hosting his own progressive - eclectic jazz fused globalistic events for over twenty years. From South East Asia [where he is still known as The Godfather of The Hong Kong Underground scene] to London where he founded and runs The Bussey Building / CLF Art Cafe. Catch him at The South London Soul Train Monthly and as support at numerous leading events at the Bussey.
Jazzheadchronic tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 020 7732 5275
→ Peckham Rye 1 min walk