This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Diamond Jubilee
The Diamond Jubilee exhibition illustrates the origins and content of the Royal Mail stamp issues marking the Jubilee through fantastic imagery and selected iconic objects.
Displayed and explored in the exhibition is the miniature sheet featuring six definitives with iconic portraits from stamps, coins and banknotes. Also exhibited is the special stamps issue, featuring a series of photographs chosen of the Queen's life 'In Action' as monarch, produced by Kate Stephens, the Diamond Jubilee designer.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Farringdon 11 min walk
→ King's Cross 13 min walk
→ Kings Cross 13 min walk