This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
David Bramwell presents a slide-show talk on the history of postal mischief and its key players, including the 'King of Mail Art' Ray Johnson, Victorian prankster Reginald Bray and musician Genesis P.Orridge, who inadvertently changed the postal laws (owing to the 'colourful' nature of his homemade postcards). David will also be sharing his own exploits in mail art and hoping to inspire audience members to 'post a flip-flop to someone you love.'
David is a writer and performer, has won a Sony Award for his work on Radio 3, and spoken at TED, Idler Academy and Alain de Botton's School of Life. He runs the Catalyst Club in Brighton where everyday people talk about their passions in front of a live audience.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Postal Museum
→ Farringdon 12 min walk
→ King's Cross 12 min walk
→ Kings Cross 12 min walk