This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Finding Joy: Vamos Theatre
Finding Joy - a comic, moving and heroic tale of unravelling realities.
Joy is creative, funny, loves to dance and is losing her memory: her grandson Danny is rebellious, fearless, bright and always getting into trouble. When, out of the blue, Danny decides to become Joy's carer, where will their unexpected and playful bond lead them?
Finding Joy is created in association with movement play specialists JABADAO and is based on life events and true stories. It is accessible, engaging, funny and fearless theatre from one of the UK's foremost full mask theatre companies.
After the show the audience is welcome to stay for an informal question and answer session and to look at the masks.
'An affecting, heartfelt production that is funny and touching in turn. The magic of Rachael Savage's production is that it creates such a vivid world without voice and words' (The Guardian).
Suitable for ages 12+ years.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: St George's Theatre
Phone: 01493 331 484
Disabled Bookings: 01493 331 484
→ Great Yarmouth 11 min walk