Tue 5th Mar at 6:30pm
@ Arnolfini, Bristol
Featuring: Danny Dorling
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Unequal Health: Danny Dorling
In the USA and the UK these inequalities have now reached an extent not seen for over a century. Most peoples' health is much better now than then, but the gaps in life expectancy between regions, cities, and between neighbourhoods within cities now surpass the worst measures over the last hundred years. In almost all other affluent countries, inequalities in health are lower and people live longer.
In Unequal Health: The Scandal of Our Times, Danny Dorling describes the current extent of inequalities in health as the scandal of our times and calls for immediate action to reduce them in the near future.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 0117 917 2300
Disabled Bookings: 0117 917 2300
→ Bedminster 14 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 16 min walk