Fri 15th Feb at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
IBT 13 International Festival of Performance: Breathe For Me
@ Arnolfini, Bristol
Featuring: Martin O’Brien
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for IBT 13 International Festival of Performance
IBT 13 International Festival of Performance: Breathe For Me: Martin O’Brien
I am my body but my body is against me. I'm drowning. Breathe for me; will some body breathe for me?
Sometimes survival is an act of physical endurance. Artist Martin O'Brien suffers from cystic fibrosis, a serious and chronic disease where the body produces excess mucus, blocking major organs, including his lungs. Breathe for Me, considers a medicated body which suffers in order to survive.
This is a durational performance. Stay as long as you like.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 0117 917 2300
Disabled Bookings: 0117 917 2300
→ Bedminster 14 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 16 min walk