This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Blue Corpse
Cholera epidemics resulted in enormous loss of life in the 19th century and, unsurprisingly, caused panic and fear among the public. The effects of cholera on the body were swift and dramatic. See examples from the Library’s art collection, join Amanda Sciampacone and encounter the ‘blue death’.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wellcome Collection
→ Euston 6 min walk
→ Euston (London) 6 min walk
→ Euston Square 1 min walk