This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Marja Brown: Acrylic Land & Seascapes
Marja Brown: Acrylic Land & Seascapes
Dutch artist, Marja Brown, brings her continental flair to the Regent in Christchurch, when she presents her first exhibition at the Centre from Saturday 9 February – Friday 1 March.
Marja, who is now based in one of Dorset’s most picturesque villages, Sixpenny Handley, in the heart of Cranborne Chase, specialises in acrylic land and seascapes.
Marja studied art in Holland, and for 25 years she was a potter before finally picking up a paintbrush to capture the beautiful scenery of Dorset’s coast and countryside.
Marja has exhibited her paintings at Bournemouth’s Pinewalk for the last five summers. She also exhibits every Saturday and Sunday at Castlepoint.
Marja will have over 25 of her acrylics on exhibition at the Regent in Christchurch from 9 February – 1 March.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Regent Centre
Phone: 01202 499 199
Disabled Bookings: 01202 499 199
→ Christchurch 9 min walk