This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Lucy Soutter - Why Art Photography?
Join Lucy Soutter for a short talk and the launch of her new book 'Why Art Photography?'
The evening will begin in the Eranda Studio, followed by a launch and signing in our Bookshop. During the short talk Lucy will discuss works of art that combine photographic elements with aspects of painting, sculpture, video, performance, audience participation and installation, pointing to an expanded field or post-medium condition for photography.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Photographers' Gallery
→ Oxford Circus 2 min walk