FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Lucy Soutter - Why Art Photography?
Join Lucy Soutter for a short talk and the launch of her new book 'Why Art Photography?'
The evening will begin in the Eranda Studio, followed by a launch and signing in our Bookshop. During the short talk Lucy will discuss works of art that combine photographic elements with aspects of painting, sculpture, video, performance, audience participation and installation, pointing to an expanded field or post-medium condition for photography.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Photographers' Gallery
16-18 Ramillies Street
W1F 7LW 51.514923, -0.139032
→ Charing Cross 17 min walk
→ Oxford Circus 3 min walk