Fri 15th Feb at 8:00pm - 2:00am
@ The Book Club, London
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Disco Shed: Peepshow Paddy + Del Gazeebo + Adam Buxton
"The Disco Shedonists return to the Book Club for their first party of 2013 with an absolute hero, legend, genius! The hairier half of TV and radio's Adam & Joe will be gracing the Book Club to play some of his favourite records. And after watching the film of his angst-riddled attempts to survive a day in his own shed, we're delighted he's chosen to DJ in ours. Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear what tickles the great man's ear buds, from the weird to the wonderful. There will be beer, tortilla chips, and jazz mags."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
One half of the genius behind Channel 4's Adam & Joe show, actor, scriptwriter, stand-up comic and DJ on BBC 6 Music.
'Buxton displays a near heroic willingness to behave as stupidly as possible in pursuit of laughs. A sunny riot of daft voices, songs, and tortuous puns' (The Scotsman)
'Would make a convincing claim to the title of funniest man in Britain' (Three Weeks)
'Wonderful fun' (The Guardian).
Adam Buxton tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Book Club
Enquiries: 0207 684 8618
→ Shoreditch High Street 5 min walk
→ Old Street 6 min walk