This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Ministry Of Stories' show
The Ministry Of Stories And The Special Relationship: Ministry Of Stories
MoS has teamed up again with The Special Relationship to create another joyful event to thank their ceaselessly amazing volunteers for all their hard work.
13th February, being the eve of that special annual day set aside for romance, the event will be loosely themed around love in all its many forms. The evening's line up already includes the novelist Adam Thirwell, author of Politics and The Escape, and writer Sarah Butler, whose first novel Ten Things I Learned About Love is soon to be published by Picador.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Netil House
→ London Fields 5 min walk
→ Bethnal Green 15 min walk