This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'King Candy And The Sugar Push' show
Let Me Off Downtown: King Candy And The Sugar Push
"King Candy are a charismatic nine-piece 'mini big band' known for leading dancers and listeners through swing era hits and Lindy Hop delights. Well respected for their beautifully crafted arrangements and high-energy performances this ensemble features some of the county's most dynamic musicians."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Founded in 2008 by saxophonist, clarinettist and arranger Jon Shenoy, King Candy And The Sugar Push have performed at all the major dance classes and venues in London including the Troxy, 100 Club, Jitterbugs, Ronnie Scotts, Royal Albert Hall and Swingland's A-Train and C-Jam.
The formidable line-up comprises nine of the best of London's swing musicians charismatically leading dancers and listeners through a repertoire of big band hits from the 1930s through to the '50s.
The band features Kate Mullins, singer of the Puppini Sisters.
King Candy And The Sugar Push tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 020 8835 7070
Disabled Bookings: 020 8835 7070
→ Streatham 3 min walk