This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
This is a fun introduction to being a burlesque showgirl.
For you ladies who want an oomph of glamour in your lives, to striptease for your partner or seriously wish to become a performer.
Taught by Tina Warren, Club Noir owner. She is an experienced and warm teacher who is adept at bringing out the inner goddess of even the shyest wallflowers. You’ll meet like-minded ladies and may even make some new best friends.
This is a whirlwind 2 hours and will touch a little on each of the following: stage presence, character, confidence, clothes removal, makeup and costume.
No special clothes are required – just a sense of fun and a willingness to get stuck in. But you may choose to be as modest as you wish – there are tricks to make simply removing a glove exceedingly sexy.
This will be a small class to ensure maximum attention can be given to everyone.
Please email email@example.com for further details on how to book a place.
Ticket price includes one ticket to Valentines Club (16th Feb at O2 Glasgow).
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Arches
→ Glasgow Central 2 min walk