This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Robin Hood And His Miserable Men
Robin Hood And His Miserable Men
Robin is trying to stay positive. He’s an outlaw without a roof over his head.
His girlfriend, the feisty Maid Marianne, is about to be married off to the Sherriff of Nottingham.
Even worse, King Richard the Lionheart is nowhere to be seen and his awful brother Prince John is ruling the roost taking everyone’s money in taxes.
Can Robin and his band - well, ok, duo - of Merry Men save the day?
Will Robin restore his honour, win Marianne’s heart, defeat Prince John and crown Richard by teatime and make time for a bit of singing and dancing along the way?
Go along and find out!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Betws Primary School