This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Theme Park' show
With a series of sold out shows in the latter half of 2012 under their belts, Theme Park kick off 2013 with a headline tour in March following the release of their eponymous debut album on February 25th.
Produced by Luke Smith (Foals, The Maccabees), this follows a series of single releases and extensive touring throughout 2012, which gained the London three piece a wealth of fans and supporters.
A series of single releases and extensive touring throughout 2012 gained the London trio a wealth of fans and supporters. The band released their eponymous debut album via Transgressive Records in February 2012. Think Talking Heads and Bombay Bicycle Club with a healthy helping of sun-kissed calypso!
Theme Park tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Waterfront
Bookings: 01603 508 050
Disabled Bookings: 01603 508 050
→ Norwich 6 min walk