This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Arnos Vale – Connections In Stone
Speaker: Dave Napier, local historian
Arnos Vale Cemetery opened in 1839 as a ‘garden cemetery’ to relieve the overcrowded graveyards that were a health hazard to those living in the city. An amazing survivor, it is a place where the tales of those buried reflect the history of the city itself.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Tyndall Lecture Theatre
→ Clifton Down 11 min walk