This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Marriage
Come and see the hilarious rollercoaster that is Marriage. Gogol’s timeless and unpredictable comedy is as sparkling and accessible as it ever was.
Summer’s coming in St Petersburg and blushing bride-to-be, Agafya, has a string of suitors lined up for her by the local matchmaker – but how can she decide which one to pick? Ivan wants to get married – but how long will he take to pop the question once he’s made up his mind?
Ivan’s best friend, Ilya, driven to distraction by all the dithering, vows to take charge and force his hand – wiping out the competition from the other suitors and making sure the day ends with wedding bells ringing. But will his cunning plan succeed?
Hamish Glen’s production of Laurie Slade’s new version has been commissioned by the Belgrade in its continuing exploration of plays on the theme of Marriage and offers the perfect antidote to the winter blues.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Belgrade Theatre
Bookings: 024 7655 3055
→ Coventry 14 min walk