This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Jay Phelps Quartet' show
Late Late Show: Jay Phelps Quartet
In 1959, the legendary saxophonist Ronnie Scott opened the door to a small basement club in London’s west end where local musicians could jam. Today, it is one of the world’s most famous jazz clubs attracting packed houses and the biggest names in jazz and popular music and Ronnie Scott’s welcoming, stylish setting is also home to London’s coolest late night hang.
Each night Monday to Saturday, after the main act, Ronnie Scott’s presents the Late Late Show, where some of the UK’s finest jazz talents take to the stage for a late night blowing session which just goes from strength to strength.
Jazz trumpeter Jay Phelps is at the forefront of the young and creative generation of jazz musicians in the UK, with an instantly recognizable warm and projecting tone. A Vancouver-born Canadian, Jay was tutored by the city’s top jazz and classical trumpeters and distinguished himself early on as the youngest band-leader in the Vancouver International Jazz Festival’s history.
Jay Phelps Quartet tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Ronnie Scott's
Enquiries: 020 7439 0747
Disabled Bookings: 020 7439 0747
→ Charing Cross 13 min walk
→ Tottenham Court Rd 4 min walk