This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Barry Cryer' show
Barry Cryer - Butterfly Brain: Barry Cryer
"Join old Baz on an alphabetical, hypothetical journey from A to Z. Have you noticed that all the letters in the alphabet are in the right order?
Come with him as he embarks on an odyssey of oddities from Aardvark to Zulu.......
Flabbergasted means appalled at how much weight you've gained! For the first time, he can claim to be a man of letters, even including X.
Bear with him, or Winnie the Pooh and Tigger as they were known.
Next to Baz you will spot Colin Sell at the P & O!
A stream of unconsciousness and sit down comedy!"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Image © steve ullathorne 2010 www.steveullathorne.com 07961 380 969
One of the country's greatest comic writers, and unchallenged King of the One-Liner. Barry has appeared in TV and radio shows spanning the over four decades, and is star of Radio 4's top-rated comedy quiz show I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue.
Barry has written for such notable greats as Frankie Howerd, Bruce Forsyth, The Two Ronnies, Tommy Cooper, Les Dawson and Morecambe and Wise in their heyday.
'He's like a very generous jukebox - you put a penny in and get 10 songs
back' (The Independent).
Barry Cryer tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Regal Tenbury