This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for A Universal Archive: William Kentridge
A Universal Archive: William Kentridge
One of South Africa’s greatest contemporary artists, William Kentridge is acclaimed worldwide for his films, drawings, theatre and opera productions. He is also an innovative and prolific printmaker whose career began studying etching at the Johannesburg Art Foundation.
This exhibition includes over 100 prints in all media from 1988 to the present, with a focus on experimental and serial works, ranging in scale from intimate etchings to linocuts measuring 2.5 metres high.
Image © Bluecoat Arts Centre
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Bluecoat
Phone: 0151 702 5324
→ Liverpool Central 5 min walk
→ James Street 6 min walk